Wouldn’t it be cool if you could eat scrambled eggs like a boiled egg?
1. Place raw egg inside the sleeve of a shirt (not the one you’re wearing)
2. Tie the the sleeve right around the egg with two pieces of string so the egg stays in place.
3. Hold both ends of the sleeve and flip the egg around as if the sleeve is a jump rope, this way, you are scrambling the egg.
4. Untie the two strings and take the egg out, then boil it as usual.
5. When the egg is done boiling, take it out and open the shell, the colour of the egg should be light yellow.
6. Bon appetite!
germanican asked: test ask
testing bug testing